Our client is a fast-growing technology company incorporated in Singapore but with investors mainly based in Europe. The product is a web platform, where users can make branded luxury items available for resale simultaneously on various platforms.
The company is looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled QA Engineer to support the agile development process by helping or initiating the stories acceptance criteria and bugs in the project management tool before validation with the IT project manager. Ultimately, you will support the operation team on a daily basis to understand and analyze bugs to design long-term fixes.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The company offers:
1. Competitive salary
2. Work in Lisbon (help with relocation)
- A super rich experience in an early-stage startup: you’ll have an impact on the global strategy, and you’ll be very close to the founding team.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is partnering with product companies and candidates, to bring our expertise in matching great opportunities with talented people.
We ensure that we work with companies where you, as a candidate, can not only grow in expertise but also feel as a part of a corporate culture and employer's values. We believe in a partnership approach and strive to provide the best experience for you and to build a long-lasting relationship for all of your career needs.
Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a dream job for you (or at least will provide you with a job search strategy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - check out our channel with tons of useful information on how to prepare for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni