We are looking for a Data Engineer that will play a critical role in ensuring that we build data products that are not only capable of transforming the company but meet the highest standards of software development.
Property Monitor is the region’s leading real estate intelligence platform and the only data source powered by RICS-accredited professionals, bringing unprecedented transparency and accuracy to local property markets. Through Property Monitor, market stakeholders can directly access real-time, transparent and accurate intelligence, unmatched anywhere else in the region. The platform empowers investors, property specialists and banking professionals with authoritative data, analytics and insights that closely correlate with market movements, empowering con dent and informed property-related decisions.
We offer more comprehensive house price data, both public and proprietary, than anyone else in the market. We source our data from from the UAE's top valuation companies and from a growing network of reputable real estate brokers who provide data to us exclusively.
Our data and insight are available to the market in a fast-growing set of products and solutions, online and offline, out-of-the-box and customisable.
You will be responsible for exciting projects covering the end-to-end data life cycle – from raw data integrations with primary and third-party systems, through advanced data modelling, to state-of-the-art data visualization and development of innovative data products.
- Build scalable data pipelines to ingest data from a variety of data sources, identify critical data elements and define data quality rules;
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their needs and build impactful analytics solutions;
- Use various methods to analyse and transform raw data into useful data;
- Develop and maintain large and complex datasets;
- Improve data reliability, quality and efficiency;
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling to help build algorithms and prototypes;
- Work with other engineers and product teams to identify and build tools to automate many data management/analysis tasks;
- Resolve and provide solutions to any data issues that may arrive;
- Create proper technical documentation outlining the entire process;
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
Skills And Qualifications
- A degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of previous Data Engineering experience, with strong skills in at least one programming;
- 3+ years of experience in Data/Analytics platform architecture design;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building data pipelines in production and ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data;
- 3+ years of experience in ML pipeline for batch workflow;
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and robust code in Python, Scala, Java or similar languages;
- Deep understanding and expertise of software engineering concepts and best practices;
- Deep knowledge and expertise of testing frameworks and libraries;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
About United Software
United Software builds and operates dedicated teams for businesses. Our mission is to connect mature businesses and dynamic startups with unique local talents for the synergy magic to happen. We help more than 30 companies worldwide to fill up positions of any tech stack and seniority level, including companies like Virgin and Uber.
The teams we build for our clients work independently on the project, without any excessive bureaucracy. We organize the optimal working conditions: flexible work schedule, different activities and team building, medical insurance, premium sport & fitness, 20 business days of paid vacation, and of course a cozy kitchen with different snacks, sweets, and drinks.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current