Welcome Bonus $3000.
Location: Poland, Hungary. We can help with relocation.
Project: Leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions from Fortune 500 list.
We are looking for a Middle Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. As a member of the Engineering team, you will securely design, build, and scale front-end stack, back-end API’s, integration interfaces, and services in the cloud.
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer's collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About Our Project:
Safekeep is a business unit with focus on automating insurance claim subrogation across various insurance lines of business such as Auto, Workers Comp, Property, and General Liability.
Safekeep was originally established to solve for the following challenges in the subrogation business process:
- Difficult to consistently identify claims with subrogation potential
- Claim subrogation team size and turnover are challenging.- and only getting worst
- Significant administrative costs and inefficiencies in highly manual legacy subrogation business units across carriers
- Cross carrier interaction is nonstandard and manual
Safekeep is uniquely position to solve those challenges by:
- Leverage AI/Machine Learning to detect subrogation opportunities which significantly reduce wasted cycles on the subrogation analyst side and open the door for opportunities for straight through processing.
- Smart workflow engine, and UI built specifically for subrogation business process bringing all data points for decision-making and tracking of the recovery business process including building demand package, settlements, and payments.
- Carrier to carrier collaboration on a digital platform to standard and stream line the interaction.
Safekeep is a business unit with focus on automating insurance claim subrogation for Auto, Workers Compensation, Property and General Liability claims.
SafeKeep leverages data analysis and AI/Machine learning is packaged into a smart workflow engine to help solve the following subrogation challenges:
- Identify claims with subrogation potential
- Minimize the impact of subrogation teams turnover
- Decrease the administrative costs of subrogation processes
- Simplify and optimize cross carrier interaction
UI for the smart workflow engine is built specifically for subrogation business processes bringing all data points for decision-making and tracking of the recovery business process including building demand packages, settlements, and payments.
SafeKeep provides a digital platform for carrier to carrier collaboration to standardize and streamline the interaction.
Project Teams: (4 Scrum teams)
2 Teams full stack engineers focus on Claimflo (core subrogation workflow app) (5 FullStack Engineers, 1 DevOps)
1 Team of data engineers focus on ingestion pipelines and integration with carriers
1 Team of data scientist focus on building subrogation opportunity detection model
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- Strong programming experience with Python
- 2+ years of professional software development experience (excluding internships)
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and one or more web frameworks (React, Vue, Node)
- Strong communication skills sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience owning a feature from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managed with strong organizational skills
Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or other quantitative fields
- Background in financial services including banking, insurance, or an equivalent
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, AWS Lambda, and Amazon SageMaker
- Experience with design, development, deployment, and maintenance of scalable backend services and pipelines
- Proficient with software design approaches and UX patterns
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and startup-like environment
- Design, build, and maintain web applications leveraging cutting-edge frontend design methodologies and UX patterns to create low-latency, secure, and reusable software for our mobile and web-based UIs to provide immersive and elevated customer experiences
- Design, build, and maintain secure, and highly scalable Restful APIs leveraging cloud technologies and serverless to support our SaaS product offerings including web/mobile applications, integration with both internal and external services, and partners
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (e.g., UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Build code that meets internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Develop features and improvements to customers' products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way. Ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects
- Work with customers to understand, gather, and analyze their requirements and pain points and drive resolution of issues/bugs
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. - We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 2000 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), Польши (Белосток, Щецин, Познань, Варшава) и Венгрии (Будапешт).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni