LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft'
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
About the Project:
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the opportunity to contribute to implementation of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, LINUX, Adaptive Autosar
As a System/Software Architect you will define the overall system / software architecture with focus on the architectural design decisions and design principles that apply to the system as a whole and/or are key for the system as such.
You will be leading work around architecture, design and documentation of interfaces etc. and supporting product owners and teams to follow architectural decisions taken on their daily work. You will be a part of the overall product quality work by defining needed guidelines for design and coding, together with teams.
• Acts consciously towards long-term goals and according to plans.
• Identifies challenges beyond the immediate tasks.
• Investigates and solves complicated problems which requires comprehensive analysis.
• Contributes to a work environment where people are actively sharing and discussing various ideas.
• Proposes solutions that normally require innovation/ development of new procedures, techniques and methods.
• Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders on different levels
• Actively seeks improvements and acts pro-actively to help the team in its everyday work.
Mandatory Skills Description:
•University degree in Vehicle Engineering or Computer Science (or comparable)
•5+ years of experience in software development
•Experience with Advanced C++ (C++ 14 and above)
•Experience with Multithreaded, Inter-process, and network communications
•Expert knowledge in Architectural and Design Patterns
•Familiarity with at least one high-level communication protocol (SOME/IP, MQTT, RESTful over HTTP(S) and similar)
•Solid knowledge of Linux: process management, access management, security subsystems, filesystem, networking, and containerization technologies
•Good knowledge of standard cryptographic algorithms and their applied usage to build secure software.
•Experience with SW Architecture modeling tools and standards (e.g. Enterprise Architect, UML)
•Strong technical leadership skills, ability to contribute in PoC development
•Practical skills in writing technical documentation: SW concepts and requirements, diagraming
•Solid skills in requirements analysis at different levels (stakeholder, system, software)
• Experience with Automotive project, familiarity with V-Model and/or ASPICE
• Experience in AUTOSAR Adaptive
• Experience in vehicle diagnostics (UDS, DoIP, ODX, OTX)
• Experience arc42 documentation framework
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
• Knowledge of Python would be a plus
• German language B1 skills would be a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni