We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our R&D team and help us implement a marketing strategy for the B2B services being developed for specific technology and business domains in USA/Europe.
At this point, the marketing team is composed of an R&D lead, marketing specialist, content writer, two contractor designers, and a contractor SEO specialist. We’re looking for a person who will replace the existing marketing specialist due to relocation to another country. We behave as a cross-functional team, where people tend to use the “do more with less” principle. We combine different expertise and take part in all activities to some extent, striving towards a common goal.
First of all, we are looking for a great person to work with. We envision our team member as a highly-motivated person who could drive rather than be driven, dream big, strive for a goal, and simply have fun from the work they’re doing.
The tasks on the plate right now are:
• Managing blog, website, and various directories (e.g. Clutch, Goodfirms), in tight cooperation with content writers, designers, and SEO specialists
• Creating marketing materials, like business cases, customer-facing presentations, textual/video testimonials, etc.
• Implementing SMM on LinkedIn
• Setting up, measuring, optimizing, and scaling marketing campaigns through various channels like LinkedIn, Google, email, etc.
• Experimenting and testing new channels and marketing approaches
• Participation in marketing strategy development and adjustment
• Market trends research
• Dealing with marketing budgets
As of now, you’ll mainly focus on R&D team goals, but later these activities would expand to company-wide, so there is definitely potential for growth.
• 2+ years of experience in marketing in the IT industry
• Degree in marketing or economics
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proven experience creating compelling content, both visual and textual, in cooperation with content writers and designers
• Understanding of marketing fundamentals and experience using metrics for marketing performance measurement
• Hands-on experience in social media marketing and content management
• Experience working with Google’s marketing tools
• Experience in proofreading English texts
• English — Upper-Intermediate or higher
As a Plus
• Knowledge of LinkedIn SMM mechanics
• Knowledge of SEO mechanic
• Experience working with Figma or Adobe Photoshop graphics editors
• Experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation
• Self-direction, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
• Business acumen
• Challenges, a lot of them
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Home office setup compensation, to make your workplace more comfortable at home
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Work in a comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spaciously bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Competitive salary
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, fruits, and free lunches
We establish top-notch dedicated software engineering teams in Ukraine for technology companies and startups
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni