We are looking for the HR Operations Manager to join VistaCreate team.
We started a few years back as Crello, creating our own SVG kits on all platforms. Since then we’ve grown everyday, offering our users unique and easy ways of creating their own designs in a simple and effective way. Tons of templates are being created to support our users requirements. Lately we’ve become a Vistacreate by partnering up with companies such as 99Designs, Vistaprint and Wix (https://tcrn.ch/3vP6Cpo). We are going through an amazing transformative process and we are thrilled to grow faster than ever. We look forward to seeing your talent take flight in our mission to become the marketing partner that helps small or individual businesses look and feel legitimate and credible.
By joining Vistacreate, you will be working with highly qualified professionals across the globe. You’ll be responsible for key service components. You’ll ideally be a self-starter, proactive in identifying issues and their solutions. You’ll coach and mentor. Through your work, you’ll define and implement services that make up a vital sub-system in your area. You will be faced with complex, ambiguous problems and be given the autonomy to define an approach.
About the role
Do you want to impact and directly contribute to the employee experience while building smooth and efficient people operations processes and streamlining the workflows to allow the people team to invest in the teams’ and people development more?
You will be a part of the VistaCreate and Depositphotos HR team while closely cooperating with the Vista Global team. In this role, you will focus on change management and continuous improvement, maximizing consistency and quality of people operations while leading a team of HR ops and Admin professionals.
What you will do?
- Work with the HRBP Manager to streamline People Operations and help the HR team to focus on people and teams, not the people workflows.
- Design and be responsible for people workflows and processes as well as Admin function;
- Make sure people processes create the best possible employee experience for the team;
- Lead on ongoing change management projects within people operations;
- Understand local employment requirements and be able to manage contracts and benefits in each location;
- Take ownership of all people’s data and reporting, suggesting process improvements where needed;
- Own HR policies, make sure they are people focused, straightforward, aligned, and easy to use;
- Leading HR Ops and Admin team
- 5+ years of experience in HR Operations and Administration;
- Strong change management experience;
- Strong stakeholder’s management skills;
- Experience working in a structured multinational environment as well as in Tech;
- Experience building HR operations and workflows from the scratch;
- Experience working within a complex and diverse organization is a must;
- Proved track record of change management projects and initiatives, working closely with C-Level and HR;
- Experience managing operations in multiple locations internationally;
- Strong data-driven mindset, experience working with HR data and HR systems, strong spreadsheets/excel literacy;
- Solid people/team management experience;
- Fluent (С1 at least) English is required.
What we offer:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Flexible Work Hours & Recharge Fridays in Summer
- Professional Growth
- Competitive Compensation & Regular Salary Reviews
- Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays
- 100% paid sick leave
- Corporate English classes
VistaCreate (ex-Crello) is a graphic design platform where anyone can quickly create engaging projects for any industry or occasion — design skills optional. VistaCreate blends a powerful online design editor with an ever-growing library of over 50 million assets for creative expression. The platform is available for web, iOS and Android.
VistaCreate has a remote team working from all over the world with big coworkings in Kyiv and Limassol. We’re a team of more than 100 people, and this number keeps on growing along with the product and its user base, so we’re always on the lookout for talents to join our enthusiastic squad.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni