The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management companies. We are looking for a confident Senior Node.js with the ability to handle live production issues. Full remote full-time job
The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management companies. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with web backend technologies
- 3 years of backend development experience in Node.js
- Experience in high scale fully operational microservices system
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
-Experience in MongoDB, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbit, Redis
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with TypeScript
- Design & develop new features in an agile software methodology.
- Review code was written by others and holds fellow engineers to code quality standards.
- Participate in architecture reviews and technology standards definition.
- Learn new technologies and broaden your tech stack.
- Ability to handle live production issues
- Great opportunity to grow to be “full-stack” (web/mobile)
What we offer:
possibility to work remotely
health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
free access to the Pluralsight knowledge base
use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste
AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting Company.
We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers.
Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2022