About the company: The company is a major software developer in Pan-America:
USA, Latin America and Canada
• -Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue
Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
• -2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C#, Python, VB
Script, Java, .Net.
• -Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
• -Experience consuming APIs.
• -UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training can be
• -Experience with Agile development methodology. (Work directly with stakeholders
to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and
designs that can be implemented.)
• -Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
• -Understanding of workflow-based logic.
• -Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
• -Superior time and project management skills.
• -Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
• -Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
• -Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
• -Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• -Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always
• -Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks
and projects. RPA Developer Responsibilities:
• -Provide guidance with process design.
• -Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
• -Create process and end-user documentation.
• -Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
• -Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and
integration of the solutions.
• -Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
Founded in 1993, SoftElegance is a custom software development company that has been providing reliable services for development of SaaS systems, sophisticated business solutions, engineering applications, and business processes automation software. A variety of companies, ranging from dynamic small and medium to Fortune 500, across oil and gas, drilling, engineering, and manufacturing industries, use SoftElegance’s software development outsourcing services. With clients from the U.S. and the E.U., offices in London, Houston, and development centers in Kyiv, SoftElegance assists customers in delivering innovative software solutions on a global scale.
Job posted on
6 September 2022