We are looking for an experienced SAP SD Consultants of various grades. Consultant should also have good technical skills and good command of English.
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
KPMG Ukraine is establishing a local SAP practice and looking for SAP SD Consultants of various grades with S/4 HANA experience to join our team. KPMG IT Advisory and Cyber Advisory provides consulting services in area of: Digital Strategy and Transformation, planning the architecture of business applications; automation of finance and supply chain functions based on SAP products or products of other vendors.
- Taking part in the ERP implementation projects;
- Analyze and map client business requirements;
- Develop SAP solutions;
- Configure in multiple SAP modules and/or application areas;
- Develop, lead and orchestrate integrated testing plan;
- Document functional specifications;
- Lead assigned team resources from KPMG or the client.
- 3 years of SAP SD module implementation projects experience;
- 2 years integration experience with other process areas;
- 2 years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects;
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries;
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations.
Will be an advantage:
- Enhancements and user-exits in areas of functional expertise;
- S/4 HANA 1610 or 1709 exposure and/or training;
- Fiori experience;
- Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects;
- Material Flow System.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2023