We are currently looking for a team member - Senior Business Analyst: a specialist who shares our values and wants to work with us to make his own significant contribution to the development of Ukraine's economy.
We are Prozorro.Sale - transformers devoted to the country. There are about 60 of us. We have created a two-level system of auctions for the sale, lease or distribution of state and communal assets. Our goal is the development of Ukraine through the implementation of market mechanisms and digital technologies in the field of state property management. We are one of the few companies in Ukraine that is both a state-owned enterprise, an IT startup and the driving force behind a whole series of reforms.
Even before the war, our reforms enriched the state budget and local budgets of various levels by more than 62 billion hryvnias. And now we are making even more efforts to support, restore and develop the economic system of our Ukraine. In our free time, we volunteer and help the Armed Forces.
During the war, with the help of our system, the organizers earned more than 1 billion hryvnias for the budgets of various levels. We have created charity auctions to support the army and humanitarian needs. And we have many more qualitatively new projects in the plans.
And now we need to boost our team to implement everything planned. We are currently looking for a team member - Senior Business Analyst: a specialist who shares our values and wants to work with us to make his own significant contribution to the development of Ukraine's economy.
- Identification, analysis and determination of requirements for the launch of new auction procedures and the development of existing ones (from the sale of assets of bankrupt banks and privatization to the lease of state and communal property in Ukraine and mining rights);
- Communication with stakeholders, developers and electronic platforms — operators of electronic auctions connected to the system (about 40 platforms);
- Development and up-to-date maintenance of artifacts that help the team and stakeholders understand the essence of the project and the business context (writing business requirements, Use Cases, User stories, BPMN diagrams);
- Work with requests for changes in the system.
- Higher education in cybernetics \ information technologies \ engineering \ natural sciences;
- Business Analyst work experience of 3 years or more;
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and practical experience using flexible software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience in preparing project documentation (description of business requirements and writing technical tasks) and practical experience in describing business processes;
- Knowledge of modern technologies and approaches for creating a cool online product;
- Proficiency in English at the intermediate level and above;
- Willingness to work with a large number of products at the same time;
- Ability to skillfully communicate with different people, find a common language and work in a team;
- Work experience in various subject areas.
Since trust and honesty in the team is our priority, we count on 100% matching of the candidate's values with our company's.
In return, you will receive:
- Market salary with bonus opportunities;
- No step-by-step control;
- Corporate trainings;
- Hybrid work format; flexible schedule; work from office with magic terrace in best traditions of IT (BC Gulliver, Creative Quarter) or remotely from wherever you want;
- Ability to experiment;
- Ability to influence the technical decisions;
- Working with a system that matters;
- A unique experience of working in a team that changes the country.
Прозорро.Продажі існує для того, щоб державні установи могли чесно та відкрито продавати свої активи усім охочим через аукціони. Ми - одна з небагатьох компаній в Україні, хто є одночасно державним підприємством, ІТ-стартапом та рушійною силою цілої низки реформ
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni