We are looking for an engineer with experience in distributed systems to join our team working on a near real-time application used across multiple businesses.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will lead the team's thinking when it comes to hosting applications in production. You will understand the functional and non-functional requirements and design an approach that will allow us to productionise the new system as quickly as possible, and then iterate to a robust approach. You will integrate with other systems for provisioning, monitoring, and alerting. Working closely with our support teams and development teams, you will help do all this with a high level of automation and reliability. We want to minimize manual processes and strong software engineering proficiency in this role is key.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on an important project, which will have huge impact on our future architecture.
• Investigate and resolve applications and DB issues escalated by the production support team.
• Develop, build and maintain our CI/CD pipelines to deploy all layers of the architecture to production in a robust, easy-to-use, and automated way.
• Infrastructure audit and capacity planning
• Environment accessibility management.
• Linux administration
• Groovy/Bash/Python scripting
• DB administration
• Participate in planning/grooming sessions, stand-ups
• Management of the Configuration Baseline
Mandatory Skills Description:
• You have experience in Linux administration (RHEL).
• You are fluent in Groovy (Jenkins shared libraries).
• You have experience building CI/CD pipelines from scratch for microservice architectures, ideally, with experience in Jenkins, IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
• You have experience working with Java/Scala + Maven/SBT tools code in a production system.
• You have experience in MongoDB cluster solutions.
• You have high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, and deployment.
• You are fluent in Bash/Shell and at least one other programming/scripting language, preferably Python.
• You have experience working in fast-paced development environments.
• You agree that verbal and written communication skills are vital
• An ideal candidate would have experience working with Autosys and OpenShift in a production system.
• You have experience in the ELK stack.
• You have experience in Service discovery stack as Consul
• You have experience in InfluxDB, Graphana monitoring
• You have experience in Kafka.
• You have experience in Kubernetes creating, deploying, and supporting Docker images
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni