LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide.
The application consists of 2 parts. The first part is a strong back-end application that gathers information regarding changes of financial data in multiple integrational systems, processes it, transforms it, and saves into a global MongoDB database. The second part is a client-oriented web-application that allows clients to perform searches (both custom and strong-typed) on the above-mentioned MongoDB.
This role is a combination of Project coordinator and Scrum Master.
You will be working with 5 development teams, ensuring Scrum is understood and followed. You will be helping to change interactions to increase the value, created by the teams, and to find techniques for effective backlog management. Along with that, you will be coaching the team in self-organization and cross-functionality. On day to day basis, you will facilitate Scrum events, removing impediments, and protect teams from distractions. As a result, you will be reporting project health and metrics to the delivery manager.
* 3+ years of IT experience in an enterprise environment
* Experience working with multiple teams, effective managing cross-team challenges to resolution
* Understanding of full SDLC, development pipelines and software development approaches: Waterfall, Agile & Scrum.
* Understanding of Continuous Integration ( CI) and continuous delivery (CD) process
* Knowledge of product management approaches, Agile requirement management
* Knowledge of facilitation techniques, exceptional communication, and writing skills
* Outstanding abilities in root cause analysis, time management, and organizational skills
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni