Peanut.Trade is currently looking for a DeFi research analyst / associate to research and analyse opportunities in the digital assets market. The successful candidate will be one with 1−4 years of relevant experience in traditional markets.
About Peanut Trade
Peanut is a FinTech company with destributed teams around the world and roots in Ukraine.
We has been building DEX solutions for liquidity management, trading,
and MEV protection since 2015.
Our mission is to accelerate decentralised apps adoption by delivering efficient easy-to-use blockchain products
We have a lot of opportunities for experiments with different approaches and technologies in wide range of products. You’ll never get stuck in legacy support with our team and will always use cutting-edge technologies.
Join Peanut and become a part of new incredible decentralised world!
Our products include:
1. DEX MM Platform
Put DEX market making on autopilot with Mempool Scan and MEV.
- Monitor transactions before they go into a blockchain, simulate post transaction state of the chain and adjust your DEX trades accordingly.
- Create algorithmic actions based on current market conditions — sell when they buy and buy when they sell.
- Retain liquidity custody.
- Manage your DEX army from single interface.
2. Fair Launch
Protect liquidity and token price from sniping bots to get the most out of your DEX listing.
- Create an anti-sniping bot to protect liquidity at listing.
- Prevent high volatility to have a healthy looking chart.
- Secure extra funds for product development.
- Ensure sustainable token holders growth.
- Get full control over token listing.
3. Other arbitrage algorithms.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 September 2022