Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
- Ability to report to stakeholders clearly and thoroughly;
- Ability to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)(Not lower C1);
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude;
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Good knowledge of the video games industry and digital entertainment;
- Previous experience as a Producer in games Industry;
- Passion for video games.
- Ensure communication with stakeholders;
- Analyzing competitive products and new business opportunities and making recommendations to senior management;
- Presenting game proposals to management for greenlighting into production;
- Obtaining rights to use any licensed intellectual properties (art, music, songs, celebrity participation or likenesses, etc.);
- Helping to secure any third-party development assistance such as game engine licensing, art outsourcing, motion capture facilities, voice-over recording studios, etc;
- Periodically (sometimes daily) with checking with the game developer to make sure that they are on task and helping to resolve any problems;
- Keeping the stakeholder’s or publisher’s management informed of the game’s development status and formulating plans for responding to problems (including providing the developer with extra technical assistance, reducing the project’s scope, increasing the budget and/or schedule);
- Reviewing developer milestone deliverables for acceptance and working with the stakeholder’s finance department on issuing milestone payments;
- Working with the marketing and sales departments to identify the game’s target audience, competition, play value, and competitive features;
- Working with the developer to provide the marketing and sales departments with screenshots, trailers, concept art, walk-throughs and other material needed to promote the game;
- Working with the developer and the publisher’s quality assurance department on creating test plans;
- Working with the marketing department on creating the game’s packaging;
- Determining with the quality assurance and marketing department which bugs must be fixed (and their priority) and which can be launched with the game as is;
- Managing the game’s localization (translation into foreign languages);
- Working with the publisher’s quality assurance, customer service, community management, and live operations departments on post-launch support;
- Formulating plans with the original developer, a new developer, or the publisher’s in-house facilities for doing patches, ports, downloadable content, expansions, sequels.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary revision once a year;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.
About KEVURU GAMES
KEVURU GAMES is a game development company and leading ART Development Studio founded in 2011 by professionals who are passionate about art, design and high quality games.
We have years of experience in game production management, art services and device platform development, and we work closely with industry leaders and partners worldwide. We can develop and deliver quality products for game studios, world class game and indie developers, publishers as well as entertainment projects.
At KEVURU GAMES, we are well known for our high quality works and ability to build a long term reliable relationship with our clients.
The company’s best-known game titles include Juicy Fruits, Range of Realms and TnA. Among our art products are Halabo, Clair Hard, Pogo and great projects for famous, global-wide companies such as 21st Century Fox, Electronic Arts, and Disney.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni