We're looking for a Service Manager in Ukraine/Poland location to be a part of a core team to influence architecture & infrastructure setup, vendor's selection process, and establish cooperation with the customer from the very beginning.
Our customer is fast grown FinTech startup in the debt collection/management domain operating in EU. We are at the beginning of the long-term journey to build a set of systems to support business operations like Dialer, Collection system, CRM, ERP etc.
- Managing several project(s)/services of high complexity
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing project kick-offs, and organizing effective scope and change management
- Track project health, metrics, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers
- Support ramp-up plans, facilitating the recruitment process
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation
- Set up and support Jira Service management process
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Experience as a Service Manager in the software outsourcing industry
- Experience in Collection/Fin-Tech/Banking industry is highly desired
- Practical experience with the integration of ITIL Framework (HelpDesk/ServiceDesk, INC, CHG, REL, SLM), ITOM, defining SLAs, service metrics, CSM processes
- Technical background is a must
- Result-oriented and action-focused skill-set is a must
- Practical experience to organize projects and teams from scratch, directly from the initial phase
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by example, cultural awareness
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
Intellias is a global IT company with more than 2600 specialists that operates in Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Colombia, India, Germany, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. With more than 20 years of market experience, Intellias creates and supports a human-to-human culture to unite engineers, creators, and innovators.
The company develops complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive, navigation, financial, and telecommunications technologies. More than two billion people around the world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row, Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest IT community in Ukraine. In 2020 and 2021, the company was ranked as a top IT employer by Forbes and EY.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current