Hi! We are an eCommerce software development agency that helps our clients excel in their business. We are looking for a PPC Specialist to our friendly team.
What You Will Do:
- Providing strategic direction for each client/initiative, identifying key messages/images/value propositions that will resonate with the target audience.
- Reviewing the work of supporting staff, ensuring that each ad, target, strategy, budget, etc, is perfect.
- Reviewing reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports; working with the analytics team to build new reports as necessary.
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, sharing knowledge to team members. Working closely with vendors, agency partners and various platform reps.
- Monitoring client performance daily to ensure the best possible results.
- Building new ads, ad sets, campaigns, etc.
- Working on cross-channel platforms will be expected, so a holistic approach to media is valued.
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must be experts in all aspects of Facebook Ads Manager and Business Manager, including ad creation, working with partners, creating custom audiences, creating and optimizing for custom events, creating pixel-based audiences, automated rules, the Commerce Manager, Offline Event Sets, etc.
- eCommerce and Lead gen experience is preferred.
- Willingness to expand knowledge to other channels such as paid search, programmatic, and other social channels. If already experienced in other channels that is a plus!
- Ability to own projects – making sure they get done correctly and on-time.
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all accounts each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of any data anomalies you spot.
- Ability to find the story within the data (not just the “what,” but the “why”), and present that story to clients.
- Strong knowledge of what types of ads move the needle for various client & audience types.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-pace atmosphere.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as a member of a team.
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help);
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance;
- Language classes (English);
- Remote work – our team has been successfully operating all over the world;
- Compensation for accounting support;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
eCommerce veterans with a broad range of skills in different platforms and technologies.
The Codifi team believes there is a strong market need for accessible high-quality Magento Development and Support resources. The Codifi team has over 10 years of experience across a broad range of eCommerce staff augmentation and custom software development projects. We have assembled more than a dozen off-shore teams in Eastern Europe during that time and we continue to believe this region consistently offers the highest quality off-shore software development resources to service our partners with blended On-Shore and Off-Shore assets.
Why is Codifi different than other teams? The simplest answer is that we have higher standards throughout our organizational processes. We are focused on hiring and retaining highly talented veteran resources so that we can consistently deliver a superior level of service than other teams. We focus on the value of an affordable veteran resource versus cheaper less experienced options. Further, we focus on spending the time truly get to know our partners and better understand their specific needs and team environments so we can provide a more qualified resource fit.
Codifi is open to working with groups of all sizes and has no minimum commitment requirements. We can provide companies a flexible resource option to react quickly to new project opportunities with confidence or just catch up on maintenance or conduct a performance or security audits with typical cost savings of 25-40% of adding internal resources.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current