Project Description:In this role you will be working on projects for different clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our clients.
• Budgeting, forecasting, reporting by profit/cost centers on a regular basis
• Analyzing the deviations, investigating the reasons for the latter, providing meaningful comments
• Preparation of financial/statistical/analytical models and presenting them to stakeholders
• Ad-hoc financial analysis (what-if analysis; FX, tax, market risk impact analysis etc)
• Consulting stakeholders on financial questions
• Constant support of internal systems with financial data
Mandatory Skills Description:Microsoft Excel, Analytical skills, Communication skills, Financial analysis
Nice-to-Have Skills:Financial Modeling, MS Excel VBA
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2022