Our customer takes the leading position in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology.
Our customer takes the leading position in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology. The company provides high-performing solutions such as infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3/4/5G equipment, Internet Protocol and optical transport systems.
• Work according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation, coding and troubleshooting.
• Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Building billing frontend components leveraged across our other products.
• Work on interesting subscription management challenges, lead by example demonstrating best practices around code development, design, test, review, documentation and other engineering disciplines
• Increasing unit/Integration tests coverage
• Report to TL and stakeholders about current status, technical and other risks
• University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of commercial SW development experience with NodeJS
• Strong TypeScript skills, including the latest specifications.
• Сommercial experience with React
• Experience with microservices programming
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Unit testing experience
• Intermediate+ English
• Balances getting things done with making things perfect
• MongoDB experience
• Commercial experience with Docker and K8S
About Capgemini Engineering Ukraine
Official web site: www.capgemini-engineering.com.ua
Lohika is now Capgemini Engineering, the leader in engineering and R&D services. We unleash R&D’s potential.
— one of the top 50 largest IT companies in Ukraine
— about 1,300 engineers
— 4 offices in Ukraine
— 20+ years on the market
Вuilding on Lohika 20 years of successful operations, we are now a part of Capgemini Engineering, a global business line combining a unique set of market-leading strengths in engineering and R&D.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Now among our benefits you can find:
— Friendly and highly professional teams
— Flexible working hours with no overtimes
— Regular performance reviews
— Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gyms, sport activities, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
— 20 working days of annual paid vacation
— Christmas holidays and state holidays celebration
— Paid sick-leaves
— Premium class medical insurance
— Maternity leave policies
— Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
— Bonuses for internal training delivery
— IT certification
— Сorporate events
— And much more!
Capgemini Engineering Ukraine organizes external training activities — Odessa #TechTalks, TechTalks, Morning meetups where company engineers and friends share their experience with community. Also, its offices become a venue for meetings of technical communities like Data Science ODS, Odessa FrontEnd MeetUp, Rockstar Nights Odessa, Odessa google group, Kotlin nights Kyiv, PHP Friends Club, Probono Club, Python Lviv, SQL user group Chi Lviv Travel Club and others. We’re happy to have an opportunity to support IT community and enjoy the cooperation with it.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2022