We are looking for a BI/Data Engineer Teamleader
The client we offer is the leading online re-commerce provider for books, CDs, DVDs/ Blu-rays, games, and clothing in Europe. They offer a fast and easy way for people to sell and purchase pre-owned consumer goods.
Based in Berlin, our client has launched their online trade-in service and the app for iOS and android where consumers in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, and the United Kingdom can sell their stuff at fixed prices.
• Determine optimal solutions for integrating data from a variety of sources (ELT) into our data warehouse.
• Implement, maintain and monitor data pipelines considering data quality standards.
• You take care of ensuring the operation of the BI application and its continuous improvement (monitoring, alerting).
• Work closely and collaboratively in an agile environment with our analysts, engineers, and product teams to analyze issues and find new insights covering our business and operations.
• You are responsible for processing ad-hoc requests for data, reporting or further analysis questions.
• Making decisions and mentoring other team members
• A degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Math, or in a comparable field.
• 5+ years of experience in analytical software development preferably with Python.
• Proven experience in modern data warehouse paradigms using Google BigQuery.
• 5+ years of work experience with SQL, Data Modeling, Data Architecture, and dimensional modeling concepts.
• Proven experience in ETL processes, API integration, and automated processing of structured as well as unstructured data.
• Practical experience with orchestration tools like Airflow and knowledge of newer developments such as DBT, and Great Expectations.
• You have expertise in the use of cloud storage solutions (Google Cloud Storage, S3, Redshift) as well as relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Know-how of Linux, Shell, and DevOps tools.
• Familiarity with CI/CD systems experience (Kubernetes, Gitlab, Docker, ArgoCD, etc).
Opportunities for professional and career growth
Contributing to a high scale, complex product and seeing the real-time impact of your work
Competitive base salary
Certification in main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing.
About EVOLVE Dev
Evolve Dev is a technology service provider located in Ukraine and is a sister company of Evolve IT Consulting, a multi award-winning tech consultancy based in Leicester, UK.
Founded in 2007 as a pure business management consultancy, Evolve has transformed into a full-fledged software house specialising in building client-managed Extended Teams, and offering bespoke software solutions to both startups and established brands.
Our values are Listen, Transform and Enrich and we are driven by delivering true value for our clients through technological innovation.
We are an energetic and dynamic agile company with unparalleled tech leadership team having more than 50 years of cumulative experience building and delivering own and custom state-of-the-art and meaningful software solutions.
EVOLVE your career with Evolve Dev!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current