Unity is the global authority for business transactions across Citi, covering transactions across all asset classes in capital markets, commercial payments, account management and more.
At its core Unity provides a unique reference that keeps with a transaction for its entire lifetime thereby allowing full traceability from front office to back office providing great business benefit.
Your role in the project is as a Senior business analyst that will have project manager duties supporting the Unity program manager.
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
- Analyse business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
- Assess applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations
- Work as a team to accomplish objectives and define and make recommendations for enhancements
- Participate in validation and testing activities to identify system problems and perform other duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Support program manager in program management tasks
- Collaborate and work with globally distributed multicultural teams
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in business analysis and project management support
- Knowledge of business systems and industry standards
- Demonstrated data analysis and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal skills to develop working relationships
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Strong Planning and Personal Organizational Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current