The company is a market leader in global financial services and it takes the global financial markets to new heights. We are providing a customized trading solution designed for partners that are looking for assistance in building out or improving their existing trading environment.
We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, systems and liquidity services which are offered in a B2B capacity to our global partner network. The company has over 600 clients from more than 80 countries, spanning retail brokers, banks, hedge funds, professional traders, asset managers and more, all of whom benefit from our liquidity, proprietary technology and in-house analytics.
We are looking for Backend Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
It’s a great opportunity to deal with:
*Interesting domain — financial industry. Implementation of applications for one of the biggest and respectable brokerage companies
*Friendly team — work with open-minded, remarkable and skilled people
*Agile ’startup’ environment within a well-established international company
*Opportunity to step into a broad product role, drawing upon skills in complex backend systems
*Direct and immediate impact on a company business results
*High Visibility for your leadership skills
- Analysis, development and testing of server side modules.
- Close co-operation with product owners, business analysts, testers and other developers
- Coaching and supporting other team members. Furthermore, as part of a scrum team you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations through considering system performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
- 3+ years of experience with Java/J2EE server side development
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale, production, multi-module systems and services
- Knowledge of Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization.
- Experience with web technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with Linux based development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical fields
- Experience working with enterprise data repositories like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience developing REST APIs and/or integrating with them
- Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Solid experience with unit and integration testing
As a plus
- Deep understanding of the Java language, its APIs, it’s performance consideration and internals
- Experience working with Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience working with Hibernate
- Experience working with asynchronous messaging – JMS, Apache Kafka
- Experience working with Swing
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Passionate and accommodating colleagues in an innovative work environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and focus on competence
- Highly competitive terms and conditions
- Interesting project
- Amazing salary
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, holidays
- Technical equipment
- Team building
SimilarDev’s proactive experienced team will get you in front of the audience in competitive tech talents marketplace in USA, South America, Europe, and Israel.
Vast knowledge of the IT industry, usage of progressive AI tools and excellence in relationships with all stakeholders enables us to do a fast and cost-effective match of exact candidates for the most challenging projects.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current