US Company is searching for Snr MS SQL Server Engineer (with deep SSAS experience) into the team of 5-6 developers. Interesting long-term project (3-4 years), distributed team, full-time, an official contract. Remote work, flexible schedule.
Brief project description:
* Developing existing BI system targeted on constructions and real estate US markets: new functions, its integration with 3rd party solutions (CRMs, ERPs).
Key areas of responsibility:
* Data analysis and optimization, performance improving
* Data integration with other system(s)
* Building / optimizing of multi-dimensional queries / cubes
* Building / optimizing of ETL scripts
* Usage of cloud Amazon RDS
* Finding and diagnosing issues with ETL, data found in reports, indexing, and details with pulling data from linked servers.
* Snr MS SQL DBA - 5+ years
* SSAS experience - 3+ years
* Familiar with GUID (UniqueIdentifier) and RowVersion (Timestamp) use to sync data between servers along with MERGE queries.
* Distributed team, remote work (or in some of existing offices).
* Kanban or scrum approach, 5-6 team members / team.
* Full-time (40 hours per week).
* Flexible schedule with mandatory overlaping of 5pm-8pm, Kyiv time.
* Official contract: salary, sick-leave days, holidays, vacations.
Step 1 - preliminary interview (main questions) - 20 mins
Step 2 - internal tech interview (tech questions) - 40-50 mins
Step 3 - tech interview with team leader and architect + demo of the architecture - 1 hrs
About Volia Software
International Software Development Company based in U.S. with democratic conditions of work, positive approach and salaries above the market.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current