We invite you to become part of the DataArt team and consider the position of Senior .NET Developer
Our client is a major travel management company that serves corporate and government clients. They are now in the process of transforming their infrastructure, migrating legacy applications to modern technical stack, and expanding existing platform.
As part of our project, you will participate in the development of the solution for trip bookings that include flights, hotels, cars, and rail, and get hands-on experience with market top GDS. In addition, you will become part of a friendly, positive, and highly skilled team.
We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our project team.
MVC, .NET Core 2.2, .NET Core 3.1, .NET Framework 4.7, MS SQL, Identity server, Web API.
- 3+ years of experience in developing commercial applications on the .NET platform, knowledge of .NET Core 2.2, .NET Core 3.1
- Experience in and understanding of C# (including the latest versions), ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of Identity server
- Experience with MS SQL
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and OO Analysis & Design techniques
- Spoken English
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services
DOU company page: