Please note, that we will consider candidates only full-time in an office. (Kyiv)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position;
• Knowledge of marketing, advertising and technical tools available such as — DSP, DMPs, Web Analytics, CDPs, CRM platforms, Visualisation Tools etc;
• Strong knowledge in data management and analytic tools (e.g SQL, GA, Power BI, Python, R, SPSS, Qlikview, Tableau)
• Previous experience in building out a tech stack and creating a high impact team of data analysts/scientists;
• Experience working with SQL;
• Advanced Excel skills essential;
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics;
• Ability to create concise presentations and build KPI dashboards using data visualization software;
• Familiarity with APIs and XML feeds;
• An understanding of data protection regulation and issues.
• Analyze and draw valid conclusions from numerical data;
• Provide clear insights into the causes and effects of different business factors;
• Stellar analytical skills and decent numerical aptitude;
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years of analytical experience in a commercial environment;
• Experience with Big Data.
• Lead and develop the BI function and data strategy, implementing cutting-edge technology and best practice to shape a brand new function Boss Gaming Solutions;
• Commercial experience in building an understanding of all aspects of customer data through R and python (loyalty, behavior, acquisition, and retention)
• Proficient in querying data sets using SQL, building and maintaining data pipelines;
• Working with customer-centric data, generating insights for the business to understand all end to end customer journeys, and providing strategic recommendations;
• Create and develop KPI management dashboards to analyze performance and identify behavioral insights across GEOs, platforms, casino, sports, and content;
• Provide actionable insights to advertising & marketing team colleagues and client partners in order to influence the evolution of customer and commercial activity;
• Develop data architecture solutions to enable a customer ‘signature’ table (single customer view)
• Set up and lead a team of multi-disciplined data professionals.
• Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• 7-hour working day;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
About BOSS Gaming Solutions
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is a renowned software developer and provider of a whole range of white-label services to online gaming business site operators. The company offers comprehensive software and advisory solutions to launch, manage and grow tailor-made online entertainment businesses. The company also operates successfully as a licensed operator by launching and growing its own consumer-facing brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni