Our client is building a global organization of brilliant minds looking to make a significant impact on the future of our world by advancing and adopting blockchain technology.
To achieve ambitious goals, we’re seeking a Middle Manual Quality Assurance Engine
Your mission will be:
- You will participate in feature scoping, testing efforts estimation, and delivery of the project.
- Close cooperation with developers, designers, and business analysts.
- Requirement analysis and testing.
- Preventing possible issues in the early stages.
- Performing project testing (mostly functional and UX/UI).
- Creation and maintenance of the test documentation (checklists, test plans, test sets, test cases).
- Bug reporting and tracking.
- Providing test execution, and project status reports.
- Maintain the health of development and CI/CD flow on the project.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- В2+ level of written and verbal communication in English.
- Have 2+ years of experience in web software testing.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and running test cases.
- Ability to differentiate between critical and not critical test coverage.
- Knowledge of REST API, and ability to compose requests with Postman.
- Knowledge of HTTP, JSON, HTML, CSS.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, and ability to compose simple queries.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology (LeeS).
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle) and DLC (Defect Life Cycle).
- Knowledge of CI/CD flow.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to work in a multi-project environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in mobile web app testing.
- Experience with security testing.
- Ability to share the previous experience with the team.
- Knowledge of GRPC API, and ability to compose requests with Kreya or other tools.
- Knowledge of X-ray test management tool.
- Knowledge of Supabase and Lens tool.
What we offer for your success:
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several co-working spaces that we use occasionally.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
- Competitive salary along with a benefits package including superior health insurance.
About the company
Our client is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Company also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Vision: is to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
Mission: to enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Values: decentralized, we believe in values of collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistent, ourmotives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that contains the whole crypto chains.
Ander is a recruiting agency for IT companies, search and selection of talents.
Our main goal is to quickly and efficiently select the best candidates for your company.
We select talents of different levels and directions. We analyze the salary market to assess the competitiveness of your position.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current