If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
Matrix Eastern Europe, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 10,000 professionals, is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join one of our teams-Argus!
Location - POLAND!
Here is our offer:
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• Free Hebrew and Business English classes
• Online sports activities
• Celebrating online happy hours
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
Argus consulting activities, including supporting OEMs and Tier 1s in building up and executing their cybersecurity processes, risk management, and security concepts. Activities include analyzing future designs, use cases, and architectures and identifying potential security gaps, and suggesting appropriate solutions. Dive into the details of embedded system design, automotive networks, and architectures as well as operating system security
in order to design cost-effective security strategies and implementations.
● Define, implement and execute automated tests for automotive cybersecurity data analysis
● Work and collaborate as an integral part of the development QA automation team
● Responsible for regression tests and continuous integration processes
● Reporting, monitoring & tracking of issues and defects as part of the QA life cycle
● Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
● Maintain and develop the automation infrastructure
● At least 4 years of experience in automation SW development
● Experience and understanding of testing and test-automation methodologies
● Experienced with Linux operating systems
● Excellent Python programming skills with Pytest
● Experienced with Jenkins
● Familiar with GIT and Jira
● A proven team player with great communication skills (verbal and textual)
● Strong technical and analytical skills, fast learner, independent, and able to deep dive into
complex problems & find their root cause
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with
relevant experience - a major advantage
● Experience in developing an automation infrastructure
● Experience with cybersecurity
● Experience with dockers
● Experience in DevOps methodologies
One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
Matrix Global Eastern Europe is an outsourcing company that is part of Matrix IT - a leading Israeli IT company with more than 11,000 employees globally. We work with high-tech companies, IT organizations, and start-ups. Matrix offers services in various fields such as software engineering, technical support, test automation, and more.
Our core values are:
-Transparency & Reliability,
-Diversity & Unique Corporate Culture
-Innovation & Strive for Excellence.
We have more than 1,800 professionals in Israel and Eastern Europe, in established long-term partnerships. We've been operating in the Polish market since 2020, offering fully remote, long-term positions with potential for personal growth!