As a Back End Developer (Node.js), you'll be responsible for the planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of serverless web-based applications. We also expect your contribution in proposing new solutions and ideas on how to improve the infrastructure and processes, as well as, fostering and supporting our agile development culture.
What you will be doing as Back End Developer (Node.js)?
- Designing, building, and maintaining APIs and tools that power our internal and customer-facing applications.
- Ensuring server-side code is correctly interfacing with databases
- Witting code that is extremely robust and able to provide high performance to the end-user
- Using tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Competencies and skillset we expect you to have to successfully perform your job:
- Knowledge of building web services (mainly web APIs, REST, GraphQL)
- Knowledge of relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Knowledge of document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Version control (git)
Not required but nice to have:
- Familiar with ORM-s and/or ODM-s like (Prisma, Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure knowledge and skills (App Service, Cosmos DB, File/Blob Storage, Active Directory, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services knowledge and skills (Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, etc.)
- Experience in Linux development environment
- Basic understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
What We Offer
- Completely remote work
- Responsible team of senior level specialists driven by the delivering of quality results
- Many projects, which allows you to switch in between in the future to improve your skills
- Paid vacation - 20 working days
- 10 days of sick leave (with a medical certificate).
About Software Rocket
Software Rocket is an international IT company based in Portugal, with representatives in Hong Kong, Ukraine and Lebanon. We are working mainly in the FinTech, Banking and Insurance domains, as well as in others. We provide our services both as a dedicated team and as an external staff, being a part of our client’s team. We also develop our own unique products which benefit world wide users.
At Software Rocket we are committed to what really matters - the exceptional service and high quality of our products, providing our employees with everything they need to achieve great results, avoiding the waste of their personal time on intrusive communication and annoying corporate culture.
If all of this resonates with you, we can't wait to see you become a part of our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni