You will be joining as Technical Implementation Developer and you will put your Web Developer skills into practice as part of our Professional Services software implementation team.
The client is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers, and higher education around the world.
In this role, you will work to customize and configure our custom, complex process-driven software solutions.
- 1,5+ years of commercial experience;
- 1+ years of experience in writing test cases and troubleshooting technical issues;
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence or Microsoft Azure DevOps.
As a plus:
- Experience in working with Scrum/Kanban teams;
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs preferred;
- SQL experience with Microsoft SQL Server or any other relational databases desired.
- Participate in requirements discovery sessions with clients;
- Participate in quality control and testing activities;
- Work in a Scrum team together with other engineers.
Artkai | Customer-centric digital innovations
We are a global digital product design & development team of 100+ people headquartered in Ukraine. From whiteboard to market we assist enterprises and startups to shape, build and enhance products that make sense.
Our services help businesses derisking product innovation, accelerate time to market, improve customer satisfaction and increase profits.
We're actively growing and working with US and EU clients in the following niches:
- Customer-facing applications for Blockchain/Crypto and FinTechs;
- Digitalization and digital product innovation for SMB/SME;
- End-to-End MVP development for Startups.
We are proud that our projects are used by dozens of millions of people, and were recognized by Apple, Y-Combinator, and Forbes.
Support Ukraine by supporting our economy. 100% of our employees continue working from safer locations.
We continue covering salaries, hiring talents, and exploring business opportunities to help the economy run.
We volunteer, donate and help people in need and Ukraine on the company and personal levels.
We can and want to work to rebuild and support our country. Our team is more than motivated.
DOU company page: