We are looking for member of the Information Security & Data Protection Office, working closely with the Platform, Engineering (Product), DevOps, and QA teams at Omilia with the objective to design and maintain cloud security and cloud security posture.
The main responsibilities:
Architect, design and provide implementation patterns of security controls throughout solution delivery lifecycle:
- Design and develop generic security patterns and guidelines to enable applications stay compliant;
- Inject security practices in the CI/CD pipelines to introduce security measures from early stages of the software development workflow;
- Evaluate and on-board security tools such as RASP, WAF, SAST, vulnerability and open-source scanning into the Security DevOps life cycle for multiple tech stacks;
- Contribute and help the teams apply modern security measures and safeguard existing cloud resources, enabling among others the appropriate WAF rules, DDoS protection, and Hardening;
- Contribute features to internally developed Information Security tools and integrate those tools into the Security DevOps pipelines;
- Drive continuous improvement to both the Security DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the Information Security tools, services, and processes.
Achieve alignment between information security and business change objectives:
- Work with Information Security & Data Protection teams and Product Owners on information security standards, in alignment with business strategy.
Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management:
- Review technical standards and procedures and makes recommendations for improvement, in alignment with policy and best security practices.
Contribute actively and effectively as an integrated team member:
- Meet regularly with the line manager to review progress;
- Manage issue resolution and critically escalate;
- Work effectively with other teams, units, and departments;
- Manage issues with clarity and ensure effective information flow and team working;
- Support other organization’s priority activities, when necessary;
- Act as an Omilia ambassador.
Mandatory Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in technical Studies, Computer Science, Information Security, Mathematics, or related field;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Information Security and Compliance handling on-premise and cloud infrastructures;
- Experience working in an agile, DevOps/SecDevOps environment;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Software Engineering role, or 3 years of experience with security testing at scale by building and implementing static and dynamic analysis tools, integrating security into CI/CD workflows for everyday deployments;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, Ansible, Docker, and Kafka;
- At least one Security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor);
- Knowledge and experience in Information Security Risk and Security Governance;
- Effectively communicate technical issues to diverse audiences, both in writing and verbally;
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and remain calm under high pressure/difficult situations;
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication in English.
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security;
- Security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, GRCP);
- Excellent understanding of AI & IT industry.
- Fixed compensation;
- Long-term employment with 24 working days vacation;
- Development in professional growth (courses, training, etc);
- Being part of successful cutting-edge technology products that are making a global impact in the service industry;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Apple gear.
QuickStarter AI is a committed, goal-oriented team of industry professionals. We are all united by the desire for the highest results. We reward the performance and loyalty of our professionals. Our developers have already found their best job. QuickStarter AI stands for complete openness and transparency towards our Customers and Partners.
We provide you with a team of senior developers who will need a minimum of time to give the best possible result. We are convinced that real value comes from experience and specialization. If you tend to agree with this statement, we can succeed together.
- it's a high-quality software development services
- it's AI familiarization services
- creates, trains and manages multifunctional teams of technical specialists
- offers a flexible collaboration structure, integrates seamlessly into our customers ’IT environments in a flexible, scalable and cost-effective manner
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current