Working with internal and external parties in developing new games and/or games features, defining the product to create AAA web-based slot games based on market research and analysis.
Working with the design, animation and development teams and oversee all aspects of game creation from math development, creative conceptualization, detailed requirements and development until release.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Owner within the slots industry with proven experience of:
· All aspects of slot machine design and development. Preference for online regulated market gaming experience.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of slot and general games design and development
· Strong documentation skills with experience in business requirements, product documentation and/or training materials
· Experience working with technology teams
· Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and help lead game innovations
· Highly numerate and analytical
· Experience in wire-framing and UI / UX is an advantage
· Providing Product Management of Slot game development from concept to launch
· Identifying the market leaders and the key features/ trends of the top performing games from our own and similar industries.
· Pick new games/ features that will generate significant change in revenue
· Write high level requirements and generate detailed requirements for slot games
· Work with all relevant teams to create the slots games.
· Know the team and product strategy and KPI so every game concept or new project will align and contribute to the performance
· Develop the supporting materials and documentation necessary to ensure that stakeholder teams are able to leverage and/or support new features as quickly as possible (Marketing, supporting, sales and more)
· Manage each game as a project- strict timelines for each project milestone (concept signoff, graphic signoff etc.) and work with the project manager as needed.
About Leap Gaming
We are devoted developers of high-end gaming applications. Our games are offered by online and retail gaming operators worldwide and generate tens of thousands of engagement points with end-users. We strive to introduce best of breed games, driven and backed by state of the art technologies. Our heavy investment in R&D, especially in our 3D generation infrastructure (human capital, proprietary development tools, art and frameworks) has placed us at the forefront of realistic 3D game production. This is instrumental in offering high-end, immersive and customizable gaming content. It is our mission to serve our operating partners attentively and rigorously, while continuously gathering data and adapting our games to improve our product market fit in the fragmented and highly demanding global user base. Our attention to details in our solutions and services is manifested in the modular engagement terms we offer operating partners. It is also evident in our dedicated designs for the various gaming platforms out there – online (web/mobile) and retail.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022