We guarantee professional boost, high-performing teams, a goal-oriented approach, friendly and positive atmosphere! We are committed to high-quality results! If you are crazy about development, join us)
Your skill set:
- Solid knowledge of architectural patterns and programming paradigms (OOP, SOLID, DDD, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with common RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.);
- Good knowledge of modern systems architecture components including microservices, event sourcing, and distributed data processing systems;
- Understanding of server-side rendering principles;
- Hands-on experience with state management libraries (Redux);
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, Babel);
- Experience with the writing of unit tests;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with infrastructure (Web servers, cloud services, containerization, UNIX/Linux command line);
- Experience in the optimization of system performance and understanding of monitoring systems and key metrics evaluation and analysis.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to partially compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday and New Year's holidays.
Feel free to contact us and share your CV!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni