Luxoft, is a digital transformation services and software engineering company is looking for
a Digital Marketing Lead to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing
campaigns across all digital channels.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. You should have a strong
grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital
marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will work with a global marketing team, supporting teams (programmers, copywriters,
designers) and vendors to effectively launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including: web, SEO/SEM, organic and paid LinkedIn, social media, PPC campaigns, Marketo, and display advertising.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
• Plan and manage social media platforms.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Maintaining social media presence across digital channels.
• Coordinate with advertising and media agencies to improve marketing results.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• SEO: using SEO tools, working with the external vendors on growing the organic traffic to luxoft website
Mandatory Skills Description:
Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing: a minimum of 3 years' experience in
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of various digital tools, social media platforms, SEO tools and website analytics.
• Languages: Upper intermediate business English
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni