Selina is a hospitality ecosystem for a new generation of travelers. We make it possible to work, live and travel, anywhere in the world by offering accommodation, co-working spaces and different life experiences.
- Lead the global Project Management team of Selina
- Professionally lead the Company’s Roadmap of cross-organizational projects
- Form and manage a group of global professional R&D & Delivery
- Project Managers, based in Israel, Europe and Latam, who are in charge of all Cross organizational projects, supporting Selina’s operational and commercial activity
- Create and enforce PM working methodologies and tools, to ensure an efficient environment of Projects Delivery in Selina
- Oversee the company’s cross projects, assuring that product and project goals are achieved and that the projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the desired scope
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with different interfaces in the company who are project partners; R&D, UX/UI Studio, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Commercial and Country teams
- Establish new working streams where needed, including operating with external vendors
- Create a culture of Projects updates and communications to Senior management and relevant projects partners on a timely basis
- Experience managing a team of project managers - big advantage
- At least 6 years of experience as an R&D Project Manager, working with large groups of R&D with well-established processes of Agile, driving cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Proven experience leading Agile projects with R&D teams; working by Agile methodology and tools, teams structure, roles and ceremonies.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with different PMO methodologies and strategies, familiarity with best practices, and relevant challenges.
- A self-driven leader with incredible communication skills.
- Proven Project management, and Strategic planning skills.
- A technological and business understanding as well as good familiarity with work processes of an organization.
- End-to-End accountability and non-compromised execution standards.
- Excellent English and presentation skills – verbal and writing
- A results-oriented creative problem solver.
- An 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
- English courses
- Competitive salary
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni