t's a an exciting time and we are looking for a senior front end engineers to be the backbone of the our portfolio of products. Due to the nature of our product (Enterprise and used for large scaling trading), Engineers need to think about business logic, latency, re-usability and performance.
• Own the problems end-to-end - from concept design to final implementation
• Influence the direction of the product design and architecture
• Participate in the code review process for your own code and that of your fellow UX Engineers
• Respond and accomodate client's requests for bug fixes and new features.
• Experience developing Front End applications: 4+ years.
• MUST HAVE experience working in a product development environment.
• Strong understanding of software design principles.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree in IT.
Why you should care:
• Flexible timings. Friendly team atmosphere. Flat hierarchy. No office politics.
• Risk / reward - Startups are risky because 9 out of 10 fail. This is a golden opportunity to join a young company that is past its product market fit and has made it! But there is still a lot of growth yet to happen for the company and for you. Little risk, high reward.
• Impact - We are the Tesla to the legacy car market. Your work contributes to building a new foundation of trading software in capital markets.
• Onsite - Opportunity to move to US
• Finance - Hedge funds are the very top of capital markets. Each of our customers is using Pinnakl to trade 100s of millions of dollars of assets in various financial products. You are at the forefront of trading finance as much as its possible.
• Learning - Get in-depth learning of latest technologies
Why you should not care?
• Results oriented culture - You are not going to need to work 12 hours a day. We are looking for people who deliver results and not think of their role as 9-5. Great products are built when people own things and want to see them through, rain or shine.
• Intensity - We are a young company with 15 people, so if you looking for an established companies rich of resources, this role isn’t for you.
We founded Pinnakl in 2015. Here is why..
Hedge fund managers looking for technology offerings only have legacy solutions --- originally built when the landscape looked starkly different -- to choose from. These solutions are cumbersome to use (8 clicks instead of one), entail lengthy implementations and onboarding processes, and need an army of techies at every stage.
Legacy offerings are, ironically, expensive! Full access licenses cost a lot more than read-only. Also, each add-on feature costs more. Ultimately, managers decide on a hybrid using outsourced bare-bone versions along with excel that is something that only wastes time and adds additional risk.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022