Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Infrastructure/Site Reliability Engineer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our client’s devices are designed for easy self-installation and peace of mind, empowering to protect the home. They also supply their connected home technology and solutions to major insurance brands worldwide, enabling them to shake up their markets and bring additional value to their customers. The client is an award-winning, fast-growing tech company based in London and Brighton.
- 6 years of experience using infrastructure as code and working with immutable infrastructure and configuration tools such as Terraform and Ansible to achieve end-to-end automation.
- Hands-on experience working with CI/CD solutions to enable automation of infrastructure at scale (pipeline design, testing, and best practices).
- Proficiency in programming and scripting, including testing (Python and BASH).
- Expertise in cloud platforms (designing infrastructure deployment patterns within AWS/GCP and using managed services).
- Expertise in running container orchestrated environments and understanding of Multi-tenancy and security implications.
- Experience in development and deployment in a hosted cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Experience in distributed cloud service development, infrastructure, and traffic.
- Knowledge of management and architecture.
- Good knowledge of AWS.
- Proficiency in building, deployment to production, and post-deployment support.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Experience with Docker.
- Hand-on experience working with AWS (ECS, RDS, VPC, Route53).
- Build the global platforms across multiple clouds and regions to support development teams.
- Enhance and support a build framework for continuous deployment and platform automation.
- Support developers to help them design the right solutions and promote a culture of reliability and automation.
- Work with development teams to diagnose application and system design performance, reliability, and security issues.
- Cooperate with the technology suppliers to ensure the systems are following best practices and taking advantage of new technologies
- Assist within the more extensive reliability/infrastructure department to ensure the team follows similar design patterns and avoids duplicated work.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
About Svitla Systems
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in Silicon Valley. We deliver unparalleled value to our customers, who rely on our expertise in managed teams and build-to-order software applications.
Founded in 2003, Svitla Systems is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro and Germany). If you are looking to scale up your technical team quickly, we are your trusted glocal partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni