The Sales Operations Manager will work hand in hand with Sales leaders to optimize Sales team performance by streamlining processes, monitoring data, and surfacing insights.
As a strategic partner to the business, you will provide indispensable insight on sales strategy and guidance on how to best deploy our sales process & systems. They will report to the SVP of Sales, who sits on the executive leadership team and manage the Sales Operations team.
What you'll do:
• Sales Process: Own how sales processes are manifested within Salesforce. Create new scalable processes & optimize existing ones, including: lead conversion, opportunity creation & handoff, opportunity field requirements, sales stages, activity capture from external systems, book of business management, account rest & resurfacing strategy, pipeline management, forecasting, and more.
• Data Analysis: Track and analyze key sales metrics such as pipeline generation, win rate, stage conversion rates, and more. Partner with Data Team to design and maintain KPI dashboards in Looker and Salesforce, and empower sales leaders to get the most out of our data by regularly surfacing insights and recommendations. Assist with ad hoc reporting requests for executives and investors. Maintain Salesforce data cleanliness as our ultimate source of truth.
• Pipeline Health: Consistently monitor the health of the New Business and Expansion pipeline in Salesforce to ensure our bookings forecasts are accurate and up to date. Ensure sales leaders have the level of visibility needed to inspect their team’s pipeline and correct any issues.
• Forecasting: Use historical bookings win rates to forecast future results and automate the current manual forecast process. Work with sales leaders to implement creative strategies to increase pipeline.
• Sales Tech Stack: Act as the main administrator for our sales tech stack, including Outreach, ZoomInfo, Drift, InsightSquared, Dooly, and FastSpring; maintain Salesforce integrations and user provisioning, and ensure tools are fully adopted and being used according to best practices. You will be the main point of contact for troubleshooting and questions involving these tools.
• Funnel Monitoring: Work with Marketing Operations and Customer Operations to design ways to streamline the lead funnel from end to end. Monitor conversion rates and identify where the business needs to focus. Turn handoffs between teams into a differentiator, rather than a point of friction.
Tool Provisioning: Collaborate with IT to design an automated new hire provisioning process to eliminate the need to provision in GTM systems manually.
• Incentive Plans: Support design and rollout of motivational, right-sized incentive plans for the sales team; help educate the team on plans to ensure a high degree of alignment and comprehension.
• CPQ Implementation: Work with Deal Desk Analyst to evaluate, select, and implement a CPQ tool such as DealHub in order to reduce friction in the sales process, streamline and automate manual approval processes, and introduce guided selling. Assist in tool rollout, training, & documentation creation to ensure all reps are successfully onboarded.
Who you are
• 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations, marketing operations, business operations, Salesforce administration, or similar field
• 2+ years of experience building processes in Salesforce (declarative automation, object & field management, integrations management)
• Intelligent, curious, and detail-oriented with a passion for optimization and a penchant for asking the right questions
• Organized systems thinker and collaborative teammate who loves both the people-facing and technology-facing aspects of revenue operations
• Energized by a fast-paced startup environment where there’s always more to learn, do, and take on, and excited to have a direct impact on revenue
• Strong data visualization and analysis skills – in Salesforce (reports & dashboards), a Business Intelligence tool such as Looker or Tableau, and Excel
• Experience with Outreach, SalesLoft, or similar sales automation tools
It’s a plus if you have…
• Experience managing people or scaling up a team
• Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform
• Knowledge of Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Clearbit, LeanData, Chili Piper, Drift, HighSpot, DealHub CPQ, LinkSquares, Troops, SaaSOptics, Rupert, Spiff, Tipalti, InsightSquared
We believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with us. We foster an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
• We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out-of-pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
• For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
• We have frequent activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep us engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each to participate or lead their own virtual event!
Soft-ready was created with the idea of being multipurpose and flexible for everyone on the Web. It uses various innovative technologies that make your work with it not only easier but more productive without unnecessary coding.
Job posted on
5 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni