If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!
Matrix Eastern Europe, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 10,000 professionals, is looking for a Freelance Java developer to join one of our teams- Ezbob!
Ezbob develops and operates, a cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Their technology powers the most advanced decision-based online services. Their platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Ezbob's Sofia office is full of fun, funky, bright, and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
What would you be doing?
• Design and develop our microservices services platform
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Be part of a scrum team and work closely with the product owner, QA, DevOps and other team members
• Work closely with the product team to design the system
• Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Collaborate with and support our delivery and customer support teams to implement successful projects based on the platform you will be developing
What do we need from you?
• At least 5 years of experience with server-side/enterprise application development.
• Proved experience in design and development of server-side infrastructure
• Extensive experience with Java 8 and Spring framework – required
• Experience with NoSql DBs. (MongoDB) – required
• Understanding of clustering and microservices-based architecture. - required
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development - required
• Ability to work according to standards and mentor team members with best practices
• Ability to lead the design and development of major components and microservices A-Z
• Great interpersonal skills with leadership abilities
• Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
• Self-learner and passionate about new technologies
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Prometheus, Kibana, Graphana, Elastic search, and Kiali
One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
Matrix Global Eastern Europe is an outsourcing company that is part of Matrix IT - a leading Israeli IT company with more than 11,000 employees globally. We work with high-tech companies, IT organizations, and start-ups. Matrix offers services in various fields such as software engineering, technical support, test automation, and more.
Our core values are:
-Transparency & Reliability,
-Diversity & Unique Corporate Culture
-Innovation & Strive for Excellence.
We have more than 1,800 professionals in Israel and Eastern Europe, in established long-term partnerships. We've been operating in the Polish market since 2020, offering fully remote, long-term positions with potential for personal growth!
Job posted on
5 August 2022