You'll be working in Automotive Project Office - leading team of project management professionals, crisis managers and DevOps experts operating cross automotive projects.
This position is focusing on Automotive Line of Business (ALOB) internal projects reporting transformation.
It is an excellent career starting point for delivery project management, as you will have exposure to the full delivery process.
* Collect and maintain projects metrics/status of different ALOB projects in coordination with project managers and team members
* Take part in improvement of project status dashboard and general project reporting
* Drive improvements for ALOB delivery team
* Support with organisational work inside Automotive Project Office
Mandatory Skills Description:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Flexibility & reliability
* Basic understanding of project management
* Problem solving attitude
* Knowledge in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
* Bachelor in computer science or similar or MBA
English: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: