We are looking for a Back-end to work for a venture capital firm that focuses on DeFi (decentralized finance), infrastructure and trading-related projects with long-term viability. The firm needs a team player to perform both in greenfield and brownfield environments.
Are you a perfect candidate? Yes, if you:
- communicate in English fluently (both spoken and written);
- have 3+ years of experience in development/engineering;
- develop ERC20 tokens (or ERC721), and interact with Ethereum web3 products like UniSwap, Compound Finance, Dharma, DyDx, 0x, Kyber, etc.;
- use Slack, Git, and AWS (S3, DynamoDB) on a daily basis;
- have a strong comprehension of GAS fees, DEXs (decentralized exchanges), and AMMs (automated market makers);
- can use various sources via API connectivity for exchanges and nodes for DEXs to process the ability to call digital asset current prices;
- familiar with Solidity/Hardhat, ethers.js libraries and smart contracts.
What will you do?
- Guide projects from concept and mapping to completion;
- Work in tandem with front-end developers to support customized CRMs/dashboards, trading reporting systems with exchange API connectivity, venture analysis systems, DEX (decentralized exchange) products, and other projects within the expanding DeFi sector.
What does the company offer?
- Relocation to Thailand if you ever dreamed of living near the ocean or
- Possibility to work remotely;
- 30 days of paid vacation;
- Paid medical insurance;
- Interesting projects and opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is partnering with product companies and candidates, to bring our expertise in matching great opportunities with talented people.
We ensure that we work with companies where you, as a candidate, can not only grow in expertise but also feel as a part of a corporate culture and employer's values. We believe in a partnership approach and strive to provide the best experience for you and to build a long-lasting relationship for all of your career needs.
Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a dream job for you (or at least will provide you with a job search strategy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - check out our channel with tons of useful information on how to prepare for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni