We are looking for a middle DevOps Engineer to join Civenty's outsourcing team. With us you can gain commercial experience in working with small and medium size businesses under the guidance of Civenty.
Key skills and requirements:
● 2 years commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
● Experience of administering *nix CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, etc.
● Experience of administering basic FTP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, IMAP services;
● Knowledge of basics of php, sql, shell;
● Ability to configure LAMP web server environment;
● Knowledge of Zabbix, Nagios, Munin monitoring tools;
● Knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Gitlab, Jenkins;
● English reading skills, reading technical documentation;
● Support and monitoring of company projects, interacting with customers and TL;
● Development and implementation of internal services monitoring, backups, CI.
● Web projects, in which you will be able to improve your skills under the mentorship of the company's CTOs
● Working with qualified teams;
● An 8-hour working day
● Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
● Cozy office (or remote) in Dnipro with friendly staff
● Competitive salary
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni