Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Python Engineer with strong experience.
Software Engineer to join team which is doing development of medical bill processing and payments Integration platform. Candidate must be proven & relied upon to work independently. Relevant technical skillset and proven systems integration experience are important.
- To be able to start engineering process immediately;
- Comfortable with incomplete requirements. Should not be a hindrance to start;
- Deliver software to production every sprint;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate.
- Discounts on health insurance, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income;
- Flexible roles;
- For your comfortable work;
- 100% remote work forever;
- EPAM hardware;
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings;
- Stable workload;
- Flexible engagement models;
- For your growth;
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform;
- Language courses;
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries;
- Certification opportunities;
- Skill advisory service.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022