Шукаємо React розробника на німецький проект для реалізації нової платформи мета якої розрахунок та оптимізація витрат в сфері готельно-ресторанного бізнесу.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
New Platform – platform’s core is a request funnel that will calculate the costs for a meeting based on market-standard requirements for meeting rooms, catering, and equipment. The pricing automation will be based on a database we will build, in which suppliers will maintain the prices for those requirements.
Brand new platform for booking online meetings and groups from scratch.
Current studies show that 45% of Customers would enjoy a platform that allows them to compare providers and book them without waiting for an offer based on the prices provided at the moment of searching.
We believe that, especially within the targeted segment (Meetings & Groups up to 50 attendees), we can significantly benefit customers and suppliers if we build a platform that includes a requirement and pricing automation based on the standard requests for small meetings. This allows the customer to “instant-likely” book meetings and the suppliers to receive valued business opportunities.
Meeting Planner – They want to search, see offers and book their meeting, and they do not want to wait for offers and book later.
Suppliers (Hotels, Meeting Locations) want to receive only valid meeting requests that are realistic to convert to increase conversion rate and reduce workload. If they receive an RFP (off line request for proposal), they want the offer/ response to be created as automated as possible, and prices for standard items must be auto-filled. For them, it counts; the less complex, the better!
React (v. 16.13.1)
Redux (v. 4.0.5 React-Redux (v. 7.2.1)
SCRUM team consists of Developers, Tester and DevOps located in Kyiv and Warsaw.
- Implementation of web applications
- Conducting code reviews
- Designing software solutions
- Ensuring SLA of products
- Active participation in product growth
- Mostly new features development
- Participation in SCRUM ceremonies
- Product Mindset
- Writing superior client-side code
- Build software systems that are high load and scalable for a global audience
- Break down abstract features from the business and ensure that they have the necessary non-functional requirements
- Use software engineering best practices to write, document, maintain code and measure systems
- 4+ years of web development experience in architecting web applications at scale
- Proven experience with frameworks
- Experience with web services using standard protocols: REST, SOAP, etc.
- Proficient understanding of source code versioning tools like Git
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
- 20 days per year for your recreation and health
- Long term and stable projects
- Strong experts you can collaborate with and learn from
- Smooth and respectful interviews
Brightgrove is a multi-national IT services company with development hubs in the US, Germany and Ukraine. We've been successfully serving our customers globally for the past 11 years by building advanced-skilled teams of mature pros. Our strength is that we can hire the rarest specialists and retain them for years—2 years on average. People stay on the bright side because they simply love what they do and appreciate how we treat them. That's what our satisfaction survey says.
Sounds cliche or too good to be true? Come and see for yourself. Or check what our exes have to say.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni