We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer in Lisbon that will lead test automation development to join an international company that creates cutting-edge IoT solutions. They are known for their tags that can track location, check the temperature, and detect the object’s movement.
This project has no analogues in the world. The company has already raised $290 million in investments from AWS, PepsiCo, Samsung and others, and is growing steadily.
You are perfect for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in test automation (API);
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ;
- Deep knowledge of QA methodologies
- Strong debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with OS.
- Familiarity with Docker, Cloud environment, & CI/CD tools and DevOps knowledge.
What will you do?
- Plan, analyze, design, and execute manual and automated tests, including E2E, API and system tests of new and existing features;
- Formalize specs for E2E, API and system tests;
- Report, analyze and optimize the automation framework and tests;
- Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle;
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues;
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment, participate in feature planning and version planning;
- Take major responsibility on CI quality assurance.
What does the company offer?
- Stock options;
- 22 vacation days;
- Meal allowance;
- Home office equipment;
- Health insurance;
- International working environment;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is partnering with product companies and candidates, to bring our expertise in matching great opportunities with talented people.
We ensure that we work with companies where you, as a candidate, can not only grow in expertise but also feel as a part of a corporate culture and employer's values. We believe in a partnership approach and strive to provide the best experience for you and to build a long-lasting relationship for all of your career needs.
Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a dream job for you (or at least will provide you with a job search strategy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - check out our channel with tons of useful information on how to prepare for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022