We are looking for a Senior FullStack Engineer (.Net/Angular) to join our Media & AdTech project.
- Fluent English;
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack development (Client + Server);
- Experience with Client-Side Angular framework;
- Experience with C#/.NET Core;
- Experience with automation tests;
- Experience with MS SQL / PostgreSQL server;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices;
- Experience with PubSub;
- Experience with RESTful Web API;
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design.
WILL BE PLUS:
- Experience with GCP;
- Experience with Azure pipelines.
- Design & develop services in C# .NET CORE, SQL server, Angular;
- Own your code from design to production, seeing the full picture including automation tests and deployment.;
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product and Developers;
- Solve various product challenges with creative solutions.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni