We are looking for a great UI/UX Designer to join our team at Trackimo!
Trackimo is an Israeli company, which develops smarter, more compact and cost-effective tracking solutions (both software and hardware) for B2C, B2B and B2B2C clients.
The company's products translate safeness by providing actual information about location of people (like children, senior citizens, people with disabilities), pets and goods (like keys, vehicles, cargo).
- Research, conceptualize, design, test, communicate and provide further design support of solutions for company's B2C and B2B products, as well as B2B2C products (including white-labels); across iOS, Android and web platforms; in flexible startup environment with priority changes often.
- Reorganize all of existing design assets, build and maintain design systems together with designers, iOS, Android and web developers.
- Conduct design patterns discovery and research in a huge market of navigation.
- Take part in defining and setting design processes.
- Grow into a product designer
The Minimum Requirements
- 2 full years of experience designing for B2C, B2B and B2B2C products across iOS, Android and web platforms
- Expert in Figma and FigJam
- Expert in building design systems
- Expert in building efficient communication with product managers, developers and customer support teams
- Expert in critical thinking
- Proficient in active listening
- Proficient in user flows mapping
- Proficient in user interviews
- Upper-intermediate in English
- Intermediate in usability testing
Optional: intermediate/proficient in illustration
Optional: intermediate/proficient in Lottie animations
- Above average market salary
- Comfortable office in Creative Quarter (Gulliver, Kyiv)
- Accounting services
- Health insurance
- English lessons on Preply
The company was founded in 2013, delivers personal safety and asset tracking solutions, based on the compact GPS/GSM/WiFi/LTE devices operating over a global Cloud-IoT platform.
The main office is in Tel-Aviv, Israel, where the main system architecture and server development are performed, and the cloud system operations. We have an engineering and production office in Shenzhen, China, where the device’s hardware and firmware are developed. Also, we have additional sales and operations offices in the USA, Germany, Poland, Japan, South Africa, and Mexico. In Ukraine, we already have and continue building a strong R&D center to create the best software solutions for our users.
The company`s solutions are sold in over 50 countries, both directly and through strong business partners such as Vodafone. The core values of a company are Excellence and Mutual responsibility.
“Customer’s success is our success.”
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022