We are looking for the Digital Marketing Manager who will facilitate segment marketing initiatives, working closely with the Sales, Analytics, Product, Finance teams along with other key business unit stakeholders.
We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager who will facilitate segment marketing initiatives, working closely with PR, Sales, Analytics, Product teams along with other key business unit stakeholders.
You have to be resourceful, highly motivated, and possess exceptional project and organizational skills that operate effectively in a deadline-driven environment. We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each team member’s contribution toward delivering high-quality projects.
The Infinite Story: Infinite is all-about live-streaming service. It covers livestreams with advanced player, live chats, various monetization options, analytics, support and a whole bunch of new features on the roadmap. We already have the white-label box solution for the content providers and right now we are focusing on the SaaS solution for eCommerce. Shoppable livestreams, products management, integrations with the eCommerce platforms - all of it is under development right now.
Is this you?: • 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing; • Practical experience with Facebook + Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads + YouTube, LinkedIn. • Google Analytics + GTM + Pixel; • Working knowledge of ad serving tools; • Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns; • Upper-Intermediate English or higher (B2+); • Strong management skills; • Team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible.
What would you be responsible for: • Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns; • Setting up conversions in Google Analytics + GTM + Pixel, etc; • Control performance of ad campaigns through a variety of platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram; Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels; • Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
In return we offer you: • A startup atmosphere, where fast-paced maneuvering and low bureaucracy are backed up by the holding company’s stability; • An opportunity to drive processes and influence the company’s development. We encourage creativity and proactivity, and provide a favorable environment for them to thrive; • A highly professional team deeply involved with our products. We love challenging tasks, exciting projects, and newest technologies; • And of course – a market-competitive salary, modern workstations, flexible working hours, office in the city center (though remote is unlimited), paid vacation and sick leaves, free English courses, various learning & development opportunities, corporate events and other perks.
JMIND is a combination of software development outsourcing, advisory services, and own digital products. We create solutions based on deep market insight, bold collective ideation, and solid engineering experience.
• Full-cycle software development of any level. From discovery to deployment — we focus on the peace of mind and contentment of our clients.
• Unique and tailored IT solutions. Our primary directive is to comprehensively assess the business’ pain points and address them through integrated cutting-edge technology.
• IT advisory services. Backed up by successful product launches, our specialists have solid expertise in research and development, strategic consulting, and operational improvements.
• Continuous market intelligence. Our clients get consistent industry updates on the latest trends and recommendations on further digital growth opportunities during the development process.
• 24/7 support. We provide technical support on every project stage and beyond to ensure the stability of our solutions.