Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
The platform provides secondary school learners with online access to over 7,000 Russell Group university students, reducing the time, hassle, and cost of finding a subject expert locally.
Lessons take place in their innovative online lesson space, which allows parents to substitute expensive tutors coming to their house, for live, one-to-one sessions with young, bright, and successful undergraduates. If the pupil forgets something, every session is recorded, so they can play it back after.
They also partner with schools and universities to provide larger contracts for pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds. School teachers stay up-to-date with the programme through a personalised online dashboard.
What you will need:
● 5+ years of hands-on experience in AQA Java Engineering
● Experience writing test plans, detailed and design test cases, and other formal test documentation
● Ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues to root cause, ideally at the code or log level
● Experience with Apache, Hibernate
● Experience with web browser testing
● Experience with Selenium + Gherkin
● Hands-on experience in testing APIs using tools like Postman
● Experience working in a CI/CD environment (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCi, etc) for executing automated tests and scripts and basic SQL, some MySQL experience
● Upper-intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus:
● Experience with collaboration and productivity tools such as Confluence, JIRA and test case management tools (like TestRail, Xray/Zephyr for JIRA, etc.)
● Experience with version control systems like Git
● Experience with Chrome Dev Tools
● Some experience with NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch
● Strong motivation, high level of commitment, proactive and positive attitude
● Great problem-solving skills and detail-oriented approach
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● 360-degree feedback — a process through which feedback from an employee’s subordinates, colleagues, and supervisor, as well as a self-evaluation by the employee themselves, is gathered
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals
Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full time employee or work in the city centre of Kyiv, great - apply right now.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni