The Client is a global B2B information-services business. We provide actionable data, analysis, intelligence and access through three divisions in markets where information and convening participants is valued.
They have customers in more than 160 countries and over 2,500 employees located in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Our purpose is to provide clarity in opaque markets to help our customers compete successfully.
Our goal is to be a fast-growing, high-margin, 3.0 information-services subscription business.
Our customers are financial institutions, those involved in the extraction, trading and use of commodities, professional and technology service providers, and corporations.
Our people are creative, action-oriented, close to their customers, passionate about their brands and knowledgeable about the industries they serve.
CTO's remit with PI is to integrate the tech stacks of the five businesses that EII acquired (BoardEx, Weath-X, Wealth Engine, RelSci, Boardroom Insiders), and build a New Data Platform.
- Refine features of each platforms with senior stakeholders
- Develop high-level features backlog
- Work closely with technical architect to define data mapping, integration and technical requirements
- Work with Product Managers to help define vision and roadmap
- Identify potential vendor platform to provide proper CMS (Content Management System) solution
- In future phases to work closely with dev teams on buildout new platform
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Experience as Business analysis at IT
- Experience with big scale data system migration projects
- Experience with CMS (Content Management System) solution
Any background in wealth management
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni