InVerita is looking for Java Developer to join the team
• Platform helps customer companies to build trust and camaraderie by making intentional connections among employees across teams, departments, or locations serendipitously. Project makes it easy for people operation managers to run virtual coffee or group lunches, encourages peer-to-peer learnings, mentorship, and helps build internal networks for new hires and existing employees right on Slack and Microsoft Teams.
• 5+ years of working experience;
• Very strong with Java (Spring Boot is a plus)
• Very strong understanding of relational databases (postgres, mysql, etc);
• NodeJS experience;
• Frontend experience (Angular is a plus);
• Experience in a continuous deployment environment (AWS, Azure, etc) will be a big advantage;
• Experience taking challenging projects across the finish line, from gathering requirements and asking clarifying questions to deploying and debugging systems in production;
• Experience designing systems (considering concepts such as fail open/closed, exponential backoff, DLQs, Atomic/Transactional failures, rate limits, load shedding);
• Experience monitoring production environments (rollbar, datadog, pagerduty, etc.);
• Experience with chatbots, Slack API, Microsoft Teams API (& Microsoft Graph API) will be a plus;
• Experience with Stripe subscriptions API will be a plus;
• Good understanding of Linux (containers, command line, shell scripting, etc) will be a plus;
• English level: Upper Intermediate or higher.
• Taking part in planning of development and integration of new features directly with CTO;
• Daily proactive communication with customer’s team;
• Working with requirements, ask questions and be proactive and active member of the Senior team;
• Develop new features, bugfixing.
inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building web, mobile solutions and providing customers with team augmentation services. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits. Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps, and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exciting streams like Data Science and Product Design. inVerita understands that flexibility and the ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVerita throughout the years.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current