uptarget.co is looking for a React.js expert with extensive experience to join the team of Israeli product company which develops an iframework to help game developers and brands build on web3.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
-Be part of a scrum team and work closely with the product owner, QA, DevOps and other team members.
- Work closely with the product team to design the system.
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Collaborate with and support our delivery and customer support teams to implement successful projects based on the platform you will be developing.
- At least 4 years of experience with React.js development – required
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc – required
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries – required
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, popular frontend development tools – required
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development - required
- Ability to work according to standards and mentor team members with best practices.
- Great interpersonal skills with leadership abilities.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Self-learner and passionate about new technologies.
- Intermediate+ level of English.
We offer consulting and architecture planning in order to define the best product outline in terms of technical implentation and best market practices.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni